I'm getting a new laptop this summer, so by then I'll be back on DeviantART more often! And I saw this OC Quiz so...
1) Pick an OC, get into character, and answer these questions from their POV.
2) You can add commentary, but put them in brackets.
3) No liars allowed; only truth.
4) Yes; you can do this more that once. ;3
5) Have fun!!
1. What is your real name?
Name's Cori; why do you wanna know? (She's my OC Companion for Doctor Who)
2. What is your surname?
3. What are your three most popular nicknames?
I don't have nicknames, but the Doctor calls me The Last Time Lady from time to time.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite animal?
Hmmm..... I'd have to go with horses.
6. What type of animal/race of human/mythical species are you?
7. What is your favorite song?
Not interested into music but, I'd go with Time of Dying by Three Days Grace.
8. What is your favorite band?
Like I said, not interested into music, but Three Days Grace.
9. What is your favorite TV station?
Don't watch much TV, unless the Doctor forces me to or if there's an alien invasion being aired.
10. What is your favorite pastime?
Battling Daleks, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, Sontarans, etc.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Not sure, I've done all the stuff I've wanted to do with my life... I'm 500 years old, I have to do stuff to pass time.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 4-7 years old?
Lord of all Time Lords, like Lord President, but then the Time War started because of the Daleks; my home, my people, and hundreds of other species and planets were wiped out.
13. Time to get more wacko and personal… are you intimidated?
Depends on the situation.
14. Who do you have a crush on / who are you in a relationship with?
I did have a small crush on that Rory guy the Doctor hung out with, but he was with Amelia, so I got over it.
15. Are you cheating?
16. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
Never had a relationship with anyone.
17. Do you drink often?
Depends on my mood, and if there's any beer around.
18. Do you smoke often?
Nah, it's bad for my hearts.
19. What is your addiction? We know you have at least one.
Probably stealing the Doctor's bowtie.
20. What is your naughtiest / dirtiest habit?
Nothing, really... Unless you count writing stories that include lots of death and gore.
21. What's your sex life like?
I'm 500 years old, but I've never had sex before.
22. Have you had a recurring dream before? If so, what was it about? Explain.
The Cybermen converting me. It always ends with me killed the Doctor.
23. What was the last dream [ you can remember ] about?
Instead of River Song being the Astronaut Suit (The Impossible Astronaut), it was me.
24. Tell me something that could make you smile without fail.
Travelling with the Doctor and his companion(s). The current one is Clara Oswin Oswand; she's really clever and fun to be with.
25. What is your favorite thing to drink?
26. What is your master goal in life?
To destroy all the evil in the universe and rebuild the Time Lord species and Gallifrey.
27. What is your most recent wish?
To have the Doctor fix that Chameleon Circuit. I'm tired of the TARDIS being a 1950s police call box.
28. If you could accomplish one thing for yourself or someone else, anything at all, what would it be?
To have Donna Noble remember the Doctor so she could be a companion without burning her mind... I miss her so much.
29. Tell me something that desire that you can't accomplish by yourself; something that someone else has to do for you.
When it comes to fighting the Weeping Angels or piloting the TARDIS, I always need the Doctor with me.
30. What is your worst weakness?
Lost a companion/friend.
31. What is your worst fear?
Being alone and forgotten. I never want to experience it again...
32. Name off five traits of your dream boy/girl.
1) Loves action and adventure
3) Doesn't mind the Doctor's rambling about crap, that he and I can understand
4) Doesn't mind danger
5) Loves a good challenge
33. What is your idea of the best day ever?
Bring back Gallifrey and the Time Lords, as well as stopping Davros from creating the Daleks.
34. Who is your best friend?
35. Who is your worst enemy?
36. Describe to me your most prized possession.
My black jewel necklace; the Doctor gave it to me when I saved his life from a Dalek... by distracting it long enough for the Doctor, River Song, and I to escape.
37. If you could make peace / friends with anyone right now, who would they be?
The Cybermen. I'm tired of them trying to "upgrade" humans.
38. The president announces that the world will come to an end at midnight of the next day, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Ok, the Doctor, the current companion(s), and I try to find out the problem and stop it.
39. What is the one thing you desire above all else as of today?
Seeing the Daleks destroyed and the Time Lords and Gallifrey being restored to former glory.
40. The UPS man leaves a box on your door when you aren't expecting any packages. You open it to find a fancy glass bottle that resembles something between women's perfume and a wine bottle; the label reads "SHALTEIR's Love Liquid."
I leave it be. I don't drink wine, or wear perfume.
41. You lover / best friend is announced dead via suicide. How do you react?
It's probably a trick. The Doctor does this stuff to fool his enemies.
42. You were walking alone through your local park come 11:24pm at night when out of the blue you get tackled from behind. What is you next move?
I'd pull out my Sonic, just in cased, and elbow them in the gut.
43. You're having a movie-at-home date tonight. When you go to blockbuster, what are your top three movie options that you and your date would probably enjoy?
I don't go on dates, unless it's hanging out with the Doctor and the companions, but I'd have to chose...
1) The Hunger Games; seems interesting, so why not?
2) Star Trek; I love science, and it's space travel, so once again, why not?
3) Twilight; It's crap, I know, but it's fun to make fun of the sparkling vampires.
44. Back to reality… who are you the angriest at?
Davros. Even though he's dead.
45. What was the scariest moment of your life?
The Time War. So many Daleks...
46. What was the best moment of your life?
Finding out I wasn't the last Time Lord.
47. What was the worst moment of your life?
Leaving Gallifrey in an almost dead TARDIS and fleeing for Earth.
48. What was the saddest moment of your life?
Realizing I was the last Time Lord. All alone in existence...
49. How do you think you'll die / how did you die?
I hope to die when I have no more regeneration energy left.
50. What is your "theme song" – in your opinion, a friend's opinion, or your creators?
Cori Crow's Opinion: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri (she didn't love the Doctor, but she would wait a thousand years for the Doctor if she had to)
The Doctor's Opinion: Time of Dying by Three Days Grace (In a crisis, when she's near defeat, she always thinks she's going to die. She always remembers the Time War and the loss of Gallifrey and thinks she's dying alone, but she remembers her friends and the Doctor, so she doesn't give up)
Navyblu3's Opinion: It's Time by Imagine Dragons (When she regenerated for the first time while travelling with the 10th Doctor and Martha, they thought she had changed both personality and looks, but her personality didn't change. She was the same Cori Crow.)